Your First Meeting with an Injury Lawyer
Free Consultation — Find Out If You Have a Case
When people are injured, they usually do not know how to take the first step. It’s completely free to get your questions answered, find out if you have a case, and understand the timeline and what to expect. We talk to people all the time who have very good cases who were hesitant to call. If you are not sure, we are happy to help you find out.
Don’t Settle For Less than You Deserve
Insurance companies have attorneys working hard to protect their interest, and that can mean getting you to settle for less than your claim is actually worth. Having a lawyer on your side protects your interests and ensures that you are treated fairly. Do not make the mistake of trusting the insurance company and settling for less than your injury is worth. When you choose Schroeder & Mandel to represent you, we will make sure that your claim is valued appropriately, and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Even if You Hire Us. Still, You Pay NOTHING Out of Pocket
Not only is the first meeting free, but if you choose to hire us to handle your injury claim, you will still pay nothing out of pocket. We handle your case and work towards the best possible result and then we are paid a percentage of the total we recover for you.
If you have been hurt and are looking at your options for hiring a lawyer, you have very likely seen the phrase “free consultation” over and over again. You may be wondering what happens at a free consultation with an injury lawyer, or concerned that it’s just a way to get you into a high-pressure sales presentation. At Schroeder & Mandel, we understand that working through the recovery process after an injury is overwhelming, and you do not need any additional pressure.
Our Main Goals During a Free Consultation
- To help you understand how the law applies to your injury situation
- To help you understand your options for pursuing compensation
Key issues that we will cover during a Free Consultation:
- What types of compensation you are eligible to receive because of your accident
- Who was at fault for your accident, and how we hold them responsible
- How Minnesota or Wisconsin injury and insurance laws apply to your situation
- The potential value of your case
- How your medical bills will be paid and how we ensure that you have access to the medical treatments you need
- Answer any other questions you may have about your accident, injury law or other issues around your financial or physical recovery
We understand that you have questions about working with the insurance company, and we provide answers in a free initial consultation. There is no up-front cost to have us represent you.