Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Attorney
We’d like to introduce you to Gabriel Johnson—better known around our office, and with clients, simply as Gabe. Our newest team member, Gabe joined the firm in summer 2016, bringing with him significant experience in workers’ compensation, No-Fault arbitrations and personal injury litigation.
Gabe has practiced in this area of law for more than 15 years in the Twin Cities and Duluth, Minnesota, and he heads up our firm’s Duluth office. He’s licensed to practice in Minnesota State and Federal Courts.
In the area of workers’ compensation, Gabe’s past experience in representing both employees and a large corporation make him especially qualified to help clients achieve a favorable resolution. He takes great pride in helping people who have been injured on the job. He’s often heard saying, “Injured workers want two things: to get better and to get back to work.”
Gabe earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Minnesota Duluth in 2002, and his Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law in 2005.
- California Western School of Law
- University of Minnesota Duluth
Honors & Awards
- National Trial Lawyer, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40
Professional Affiliations & Volunteer Work
- Licensed, Minnesota Supreme Court, District of Minnesota and Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Association of Justice
- AAA Certified No-Fault Claims Arbitrator
- Member 11th District Bar Association
- Member Ramsey County Bar Association
In his spare time, Gabe enjoys spending time with his family and dog, motorcycling, boating and snowmobiling.
“Thank you for all you have done on my behalf and for walking me through a daunting maze of minutia. You and Rick have restored my faith in attorneys with your care and professionalism.”TK, 2020